Apr 27, 2023 - 11:23 AM
Here are the steps:
1. Create a Wixie project and put all of the items on your page as you would like them to appear when uncovered.
2. With nothing selected on the page, go to the Edit menu and choose Send to Background.
This will move all of the stickers and text to the background layer.
3. Now, use the paint can to fill the paint layer with a color or pattern.
4. Go to the File menu and choose Project Settings.
Deselect all of the tools except the Eraser.
5. Save your settings and make the project an Assignment.
This is what the student will see:
We have a good article about using the layers in Wixie here - https://web.tech4learning.com/
We also have tips on making templates here - https://web.tech4learning.com/
Add New Comment