Sep 28, 2021 - 08:28 AM
I am unsure of the issue from the information provided - I assume that by CTD you mean Crash to Desktop.
Here are a couple of things to try/check:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of Pixie 4 and it is properly installed using an account with administrative rights if needed. You can find the latest version of the software here:
2. Make sure you are using a supported operating system for Pixie 4. You can find the system requirements here:
3. You might compare the configuration of a working computer with that of the computer that started crashing. Did anything change recently on the computer where this behavior started? If so, you might try backing out those changes.
If you are still having an issue, please open a support ticket by clicking the link on this page or by emailing email@example.com.
Please let us know what type of computer you are using and what operating system is installed.
It may be helpful to get a Pixie 4 Session log after the event. To retrieve the Pixie 4 Session Log:
- Go to the Pixie menu on OS X or the Help menu on Windows and choose About Pixie
- Click the Open Session Log link in the About dialog
- Save a copy of the Pixie 4 Session Log.txt file to your desktop and attach to your email request.