Jan 15, 2020 - 02:57 PM
If you copy the link to the Wixie project from the Teacher Student's page, you can then paste this link into SeeSaw.
Here is an overview of the process. *Danielle will be posting more specific details and a video.
1. Log in to your Wixie account as a teacher
2. Go to the Students page
3. Find the student project you want to share
4. Copy the project link. You can find more details here if you need them - http://goo.gl/N3uKl3
5. Log in to your SeeSaw account as a teacher
6. Click the + button and choose Post Student Work
7. On the following page, choose Link
8. Paste the link in the field provided
9. Click the Check in the upper right corner of the page
10. You will see a preview of the project
11. Click the Check in the upper right corner of the page
12. Choose a student to assign the project to
13. Click the Check to confirm