Aug 19, 2019 - 01:25 PM
Here are the steps to move Frames from one computer to another.
1. Find the registration code on your old version of Frames.
- Open Frames
- Go to the Frames menu on OS X, or the Help menu on Windows and choose About Frames
- Your registration code, and product version, will be noted on the next screen. Write down your Frames registration code.
2. Download the correct installer from the Downloads page - https://www.tech4learning.com/support...
3. Run the Frames installer on your new computer
4. Enter the registration code at the Start screen.
5. Remove Frames from your old computer.
Please fill out a support ticket or email email@example.com if you need additional assistance.
Add New Comment