May 23, 2018 - 06:52 AM
You have several options when you export images in the Wixie iPad app. You can export your images to the Camera Roll or to Google Drive or Dropbox on the iPad.
Here are the steps to export to either the Camera Roll or to the Google Drive or Dropbox app:
- Log on to Wixie and open the file that you want to export as images.
- Click the Send button and choose Export Images.
- In the following menu, choose Camera Roll
- In the next menu, choose the layout of the images that you want to export.
If this is the first time you're exporting images, you will be prompted to allow access to the Camera roll.
Click OK to allow access (*see below if a student has inadvertently clicked Don't Allow).
You will see a confirmation that your images were saved to the Camera Roll.
- Open the Photos app to see your images in the Camera Roll folder
If you choose App when exporting your images, you will see a list of apps on the iPad where you can send your image.
Choose Dropbox or Google Drive to save to those applications.
You will see the image in the app. If your export contains more than one image, it will be exported as a .ZIP archive.
If a student clicked "Don't Allow" at the access prompt:
If Wixie is not allowed access to the Camera Roll, you will see an info dialog to indicate that the app can't save to the Camera Roll.
Open the Settings app and find Wixie on the left panel.
Move the slider to allow access to the Photos app.
Short URL for this article -