Jan 11, 2017 - 04:54 AM
If your machines are configured to use a Proxy, then you may need to change the Proxy settings in Pixie.
- Go to the Edit menu on Windows or the Pixie menu on OS X and choose Preferences.
- Click the Proxy tab
- Click the Manual Proxy Configuration radio button
- Enter the address and port number for the proxy server in the Proxy Server and Port Number fields.
- If you have a user ID and password to access the proxy server, click the Use User Settings check box.
- Enter your user identification in the User ID field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click OK to save your settings
If these suggestions do not resolve the issue, please open a Technical Support ticket by clicking the link on the right and filling out the support form.
Add New Comment