Mar 14, 2016 - 03:15 PM
To combine Wixie projects into a single file -
1. Log on as a student with multiple projects.
2. Open the project where you want the new pages to appear.
3. Go to the File menu and choose Import Pages...
4. You will see the Import Pages dialog. Select the project that contains pages you want to add.
5. Click the Select button
6. You will see the pages in the selected project. Choose the pages you want to add.
7. Click the Select button.
8. The pages will be added to your project. Click the Story button on the toolbar to see all of the pages in your project.
9. You will see all of the pages in your project. You can move or re-order pages as needed.
Short URL for this article -
Teachers can combine projects from student pages as described here.
Add New Comment