Dec 01, 2015 - 07:54 AM
To do this:
1. Log on to Wixie as a student.
2. If you are logged in to Wixie as a teacher, click the "Create or edit a Wixie project" link on the teacher home page.
3. Create a new Wixie project, or open an existing one.
4. Right-click the Wixie page and choose Settings. If you are on a Mac, hold down the Control key on the keyboard and click the page.
5. On the second tab (should be selected by default) , click Allow to allow the camera and microphone to be accessed by Wixie.
6. Click the Microphone tab to change the microphone settings.
7. Use the device pull-down menu to select the correct recording device.
8. Use the volume slider to adjust the volume for the selected device. If you speak into the device, you will see the level indicator on the left.
9. Click the Close button when finished.
10. Click the Record button to record your sound.
11. Click the Record button to stop recording.
12. Click the Play button to preview your sound recording.
Short URL for this article.