Nov 23, 2015 - 10:20 AM
You can obtain a URL or Embed code that does not require a public key.
To get a URL for a Wixie student project:
1. Log on as a teacher that has the student in a class and find the project on the Students page.
2. Select the student project
3. On the project details page, Click the Share button on the right.
4. Click the Advanced button in the Share dialog.
5. Uncheck the Require Public Key checkbox
This will also affect the Embed code that is generated.
You will see the URL contains - "authKey=XXXXX"
Note: This is not a "setting" for the project. Unchecking the box will show you the modified URL or embed code, but when you return to the page the Require Public key check box will be selected - this is working as designed.
An overview of sharing methods is presented here.
Short URL for this article-