Feb 04, 2015 - 08:27 AM
However, you can export your Frames 6 file as a series of images and then import the pages into Frames 4. You will not be able to export any sounds you added in Frames 6.
In Frames 6:
- Complete the animation you want to work on in Frames 4
- Click the Projects button and select Export
- Export the project as JPGs or PNGs to your computer
This will create a folder of images that you can add to Frames 4.
In Frames 4:
- Open Frames 4
- Open the Animation you want to add your frames to
- Go to the Frame menu and choose Add Images from a folder
- Select the folder of images that you created with Frames 6
You can now save your work and work on your project in Frames 4.