Dec 09, 2014 - 01:04 PM
1. Log on to your Wixie teacher account. Click the New button to create a new Wixie project or open an existing project.
2. Go to the File menu and select Import Pages. At the Import Pages window, click the Back button to see more folders.
3. Open the My Classes folder to see classes and students that are connected to you.
4. Open the class folder with the student work you want to add. Open a student's folder.
5. Choose the project and click the Select button.
6. Choose the page, or pages, that you want to import. Click the Select button.
8. The page, or pages, will be added to the current project.
To add pages from another student go to the File menu and choose Import Pages.
You will return to the same class folder you saw at step 3.
Repeat these steps until you have combined all of the pages you would like from your class.
You can now share your Wixie project via URL, embed on your webpage, print, or export as images or a PDF.
Short URL for this article -