Nov 12, 2018 - 02:03 PM
I will show how to do this from a desktop computer in a Web Browser such as Chrome.
To do this:
1. Log on as a teacher.
2. Go to the Students page.
3. If you have more than one class, select the class you want to view.
4. Select the student whose project you would like to print.
5. Select the project you want to print.
6. On the Project details page, click the print button.
7. You will see the Print options. Click the button for the print layout you would like to use.
- If you are on Chrome, you will see the Print Preview pane.
- If you are on Internet Explorer on Windows, you will see the Print dialog.
- If you are on Edge on Windows, you will see the Print Preview pane.
- If you are on Safari on OS X, you may be prompted to allow the page to print.
Click the Print button.
You will then see the Print dialog.
After you've completed your print, you can click the Close button on the window or click the Cancel link.
Short URL for this article -
If all of your students worked on an activity with the same name, you may want to review this article.