Sep 26, 2018 - 01:33 PM
To do this in the Wixie application -
- Log on as the Student where you want to add a project to the portfolio.
- Click the Projects button on the toolbar if you're in the Wixie application.
- Click the project to select it (do not double-click)
- Click the Move button on the toolbar.
- Now, when you go to the Portfolio you will see the projects that have been added to the portfolio.
- Teachers can view the project on the Student's Portfolio page.
To add the project to their portfolio from the Student Home page -
- Log in as the student where you want to add the project to the portfolio
- Click the Wixie button and choose Home
- Click the More Options button next to the project (three vertical dots)
- Choose Add to Portfolio button (looks like a suitcase)
- Click the Portfolio tab at the top of the student home page to see Portfolio projects
- Click the Up or Down arrows next to a project to change the order projects are displayed in the Portfolio
The student can also find their Portfolio URL, and Public Key if required, on this Page.
Short URL for this Answer - https://goo.gl/RtzWVF