Oct 02, 2017 - 08:21 AM
However, you can export your animation as a series of images and then import the images into Frames 5.
To to this - in Frames 6.
- Complete the animation you want to work on in Frames 5
- Click the Projectss button and select Export
- Export the project as JPGs or PNGs to your computer
This will create a folder of images you can import into Frames 5. (similar to this answer)
In Frames 5:
- Open Frames 5
- Open the Animation you want to add your frames into
- Go to the File menu and choose Import Frames
- Select the folder of images you created with Frames 6
- You will need to manually add any sounds from your other animation into the Frames 5 file