Sep 27, 2017 - 07:59 AM
It looks like Danielle answered your question in her comment. But, let me give a quick summary.
If you choose to use Wixie with Clever, then you will need to both manage users and authenticate with Clever.
This is how the process works:
- You request a connection with Wixie on your Clever dashboard
- We will approve the request
- You will then need to set up a Sharing rule with Clever. They have a nice article here.
- After that, we will sync the data with Clever
- Now, when your users log in they will see a Wixie button/icon on their Clever dashboard if they are included in the Sharing rule.