Mar 10, 2017 - 04:37 PM
Step 1: Teacher creates Assignment in Google Classroom
1. Launch Wixie.
2. Select the project.
2. Under the Actions menu select SHARE.
4. Click the Google Classroom icon.
5. Choose the class from the drop down menu.
6. Choose CREATE ASSIGNMENT from the choose action dropdown.
7. Click GO.
8. Fill in Google Assignment fields include a due date and Click ASSIGN.
Step 2: Teacher creates assignment in Wixie
1. Select the project.
2. Under the Actions menu select Assign.
3. Choose individual students or ALL STUDENTS in the class.
Step 3: Student completes assignment and turns in.
1. Launch Clever and open Wixie.
2. Double-click on Assigned project under the activities tab.
3. Finish assigned project and mark “Complete” under the Wixie (File) button on the menu bar.
4. Select SEND button on the menu bar > Send to Google Classroom.
5. Choose the Google Classroom and the assignment, click GO.
6. Click the ATTACH button.
7. Click View Assignment > TURN IN.
Step 4: Teacher views and comments on student work
1. View assignment in Google Classroom by clicking the assignment name.
2. On the left, select student.
3. Provide feedback in the Private Comment field and/or grade.
Source: This question has kindly been answered by Sheila Teri and Caroline Altman of Virginia Beach City Public Schools.