Mar 14, 2016 - 03:15 PM
To combine Wixie projects into a single file -
1. Log on as a student with multiple projects.
2. Open the project where you want the new pages to appear.
3. Click the Wixie button and choose "Import Pages"
4. You will see the Import Pages dialog. Select the project that contains pages you want to add. Use the slider along the top to see more projects if needed.
5. Click the Choose Pages button
6. You will see the pages in the selected project. Choose the pages you want to add (all pages will be selected by default, so if you want all the pages, you do not need to make a selection).
7. Click the Import Pages button.
8. You will see the new pages in Storyboard view. You can now move or arrange pages in your project.
Short URL for this article -
Teachers can combine projects from student pages as described here.