Nov 23, 2015 - 11:20 AM
You can obtain a URL or Embed code that does not require a public key.
To get a URL for a Wixie student project:
1. Log on as a teacher that has the student in a class
2. Select the student project
3. On the project details page, you will see the URL on the right.
4. Uncheck the Require Public Key checkbox
This will also affect the Embed code that is generated.
6. To send an email directly from the Wixie webpages, click the green Share button.
You will see a modal dialog that you can use to send the email.
Note: This is not a "setting" for the project. Unchecking the box will show you the modified URL or embed code, but when you return to the page the Require Public key check box will be selected - this is working as designed.
An overview of sharing methods is presented here.
Short URL for this article-