Sep 01, 2015 - 10:56 AM
You can change the Security and Privacy settings to allow the application to be installed.
- Log on as a local administrator
- Click the Apple menu and choose System Preferences
- Open the Security & Privacy control panel
- Click the Lock to make changes and enter your password if prompted
- Under "Allow apps downloaded from:", choose Mac App Store and identified developers.
- You may see a prompt regarding the Pixie 4 (or other Tech4Learning installer), click the Open Anyway button.
After you've made this change, you should be able to install Pixie 4 by double-clicking the package installer.
Short URL for this article -