Jul 27, 2015 - 03:00 PM
To do this:
1. Log on as a teacher where you've created your project.
2. Click the Create or Edit a Wixie project link on the teacher homepage.
3. Click the Projects button to see all of your projects.
4. Open the saved project where you want to select a folder or option to show when Wixie opens.
5. Click the Wixie button and choose Project Information.
6. Click the Options tab in the Project Information dialog.
You will see the options to select - Page Options, Paint Tools, Library
For this example, we will choose the Library option.
Select the folder you want to use and click OK.
When the Activity is opened by a student, the selected folder will show in the Library.
If you've selected a folder in the Library options but selected a different view option such as the Page options panel, then the selected folder will show first when a student clicks the Library button.
Short URL for this article: http://goo.gl/MRYqSG