Dec 09, 2014 - 01:04 PM
1. Log on to Wixie as a teacher and click the link to Create or Edit a Wixie project link on the teacher home page. Create a new project or open an existing project. Click on the Wixie button (Open Hand) and select Import Pages.
2. In the Import Pages window, select the students from which you would like to import pages.
3. The five most recent projects are listed. Simply use the slider button to increase the number listed (up to 50) if necessary. Highlight the students’ projects from which you wish to import pages and select Choose Pages.
4. Choose the desired pages from the individual student projects and select Import Pages.
5. Arrange the imported pages as desired for your final project in Storyboard View. Set the project options for timing, transitions, background sounds, etc.
6. Congratulations! You can now share your Wixie project via URL, embed on your webpage, or export to Schoology, Edmodo, or other web-based management apps!
This article was designed for the Wixie app on the iPad, but you can perform the same steps in the Wixie app in a web browser.
Some additional notes:
- To select multiple students (left pane): iPad & Android tabletes - press and hold (long press) each student Windows - press Shift+click to make a continuous selection. Press control (ctrl) and select each student. OS X - press Shift+click to make a continuous selection. Press the Command key (Apple or CMD) and select each student.
Short URL for this article -